Stitch or Treat Challenge

Dashboard Forums Member’s Contests & Challenges Stitch or Treat Challenge

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    NATACHA BIRD
    Participant

Day 12 done. 275 stitches on Alice.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Day 10 down with just over 100 stitches, day 11 done with way too many stitches because I had a whole stitching day! Now to decide on a new project for day 12!

Lauri Gugulski
    Participant

All caught up thorough Day 12, yay!

Emily O’Connor
    Participant

Slowly but surely catching up, worked out I needed to do 1575 stitches to catch up, managed 902 at the weekend. Hoping to get more boxed off tonight plus today’s 100 and the extra challenge ☺️

Vicki Russell
    Participant

Finally able to catch up with all the challenges plus the bonus ones.

NATACHA BIRD
    Participant

Day 13 done. 100 stitches on Alice.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haven’t updated in a bit but got day 12 done, but I’m not sure if day 13 counts. Got about 100 stitches three times because I had to keep frogging >:| hahahaha On to 14!!

I have completed Day 1 of this challenge 🙂 today I am working from home-sick. So I am going to bust out the project and work on it.

NATACHA BIRD
    Participant

fell behind a little because of work, but I am now caught up on days 14-17. Total of 700 stitches for those 4 days. Worked on Alice.

NATACHA BIRD
    Participant

day 18 done on Alice.

NATACHA BIRD
    Participant

day 19 done on Alice.

Tracy King
    Participant

out of 21 days, I have only completed 16 missions and 2 of the 3 bonuses. don’t think I am going to be able to complete all of them on time.:( between working and trying to get things in my new house unpacked and set up among other stuff………….

Tracy King
    Participant

but on a positive note……I almost have Tink completely outlined. On page 7 out of 8!! thanks to this stitch challenge!!

NATACHA BIRD
    Participant

days 20-22 done. My top tip(s), would be to count twice before stitching and don’t feel rushed to finish. This is supposed to be a fun hobby, it shouldn’t feel like a job 🙂

Tracy King
    Participant

I have managed to complete the first 21 days and 3 of the 4 bonuses so far!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.